Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Young Future

Hello everyone!

It's good to see all the new people, and thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. :3

I've found out where I am going for my DTS outreach location: Morocco! :O

Though, it seems before that, I have quite a few bills to pay, both for school and for DTS itself. :d

I guess that this would be my prayer request: that if it is God's will and in God's timing, that God's will would be done, and that I myself would have faith and trust in Him through all things, and for peace for my family, who's having a lot of trouble and difficulty trying to 'make ends meet.' :3

Thanks for your support, and I'll try to keep you guys posted about anything that happens here, or in Orlando/Morocco, should I be able to go! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young!!! You dont know any Arabic thoooo.... :'(

Ohnoeessssssssssss XD


If you go northern Morocco, they speak Spanish there!! But other than that, its French... XDD

$$ is no issue when it comes to doing God's work! He provides one way or the other :D

Anonymous said...

i think ur title for the blog is genius.

"YOUNG future" lOLXDDD

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.