Thursday, March 11, 2010

Burned Pot Story pt.2

Hey you guys!!

You know my pot story.. well like yesterday i was cooking Mobu Tofu thing with my friend cuz she is (sort of) learning cooking from me, one meal at a time. :D

I was just telling her the pot story and Arevik comes and she joins in the convo with how she almost burned my pot while she was cooking her oatmeal. Then she also adds, "Oh last year i burned this pot and i almost burn it again! How funnyyy" i was like... "what? when????" lol... she said, "last year i borrowed this while you were out and i got permission from Eileen (my previous roommate) and yeah.... I burnt the bottom.. LOL Eileen and i were like oh shooooot and decided to not tell you (me) about it. Man, I scrubbed the bottom like Well the burnt bottom came off after i scrubbed it. XD"

I was like... "Well, is this why my pot has all these scratch marks on the bottom?? I noticed it but just didnt say anything. and it was a new pot!" XD So yeah... the hidden story of her burning my pot a year ago has been revealed. XD I wonder when she was planning to tell me lol....

I thought it would be funny to share this with you guys :D "Lawl"

-GGBai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.