Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello

Hi Everyone!

I've been in this group before, but it feels like a new setting with new people, so I hope that I'll get to know more of you guys through this group. I hope that we can be group where we can comfortably share things about ourselves and our experiences, and be there to support each other!!

p.s. Hi Young! I hope you're doing well at school!! And, I hope to see you soon at PMC!

-grace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace!

Good to be in the group with you again~ :D

I hope we go on the outing again like the last time huh? (wait did we? I dont remember... but i have a feeling that we did) LOL


-Ji Bai

P.S. Good luck on ur finals sis~ XD

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.