Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome :D

Hi People!! I have an exciting story to tell you!!!

But first of all, Young, we alllllllll miss you VERY much and I hope it stopped hailing over there. Just recently rain storm passed us by but we are all well :D i jk jk... Young, come over again~ (Spring break? :D)

Anywhooo... Okay so last night (Sunday at home around... 11pm) i decided to make some green tea so i put the pot with water on the stove. While I was waiting, my roommate (Arevik) said she needed help with installing her printer to her laptop. Forgetting that the pot was on, i spent GOOD 30-40 mins with her. When we were almost done (getting the software installed and turning on the printer + printing her essay out) we noticed a burnt smelling coming from nowhere! We just assumed that it was the printer warming up with new set of ink cartridges. LOL so we got that done... And i moved back to my room to see if Bruce was done with the system check up. He wasn't. Being bored, i decided to go to the kitchen and see what's up. And what do i see.... The pot just burning nothing but air and smoke creeping out of the cover... I was like "OH crap." O_O

Well, an automatic response to this situation would be "call the girls." But no... I thought i could hide this incident so i opened the kitchen window and turned on the stove fan. Uhh you'd be surprised... they didn't know what was going on until later (hold that thought). So i did the dishes to buy time and there were some to do... Hmmm I'm now thinking... what do i do with the pot... HmmMMmmm... So i concluded to "Hide it." :D

I really just wanted to throw it away but I knew better. (Here is what i really did) I held the burnt pot in my hands, i walked to Arevik (it was her pot i was using). "Arevik, I have a confession... You know how i said i wanted to make some green tea, well... i uhh burned your pot. I'm sorry :'( "

To cut it short, she said it was fine, just a pot... and you were helping with the printer stuff... LOL heheehe She wasn't mad or anything. She took it cool~

Man, I have never burned a pot before but this is like A NOOOOB mistake. :(

So i thought it would be nice to share a funny story LOL Btw, she almost burned my pot this morning, while she was making some oatmeal. "LAWL" well, there are 3 burned marks on the bottom~ :X


Hope you guys have a good week!
(Grace, GOOD luck studying for finals next week~ <3)

-G.Bye

1 comments:

Yongsoo said...

interesting story. lol

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.