Monday, March 8, 2010

We have 11 people on this blog...amazing..hopefully we can all keep in touch and really get closer together and build that relationship that we are hoping for! AJA AJA FIGHTING everyone...my weeks tough..but I got you guys praying for me so thank you in advance.

Grace - Good luck Studying

Jose - Keep up the hard work. Stay focused and don't lose sight of the finish line

Emma - Hope you are feeling better, hang in there take it day by day.

Becky - Seek guidance, don't just wait for it and it will come...trust me :D

Young - Hope you are doing well in SD... Keep posting those cool sermons they are great.

Ji - Love is patient and Love is kind. Remember Love with effort becomes actions. It is not just something you feel.. it is something that you do...makes permanent. So practice sharing love Practice

Robert - Hang in there bud, schools tough but we are all with you on that boat. Like Jose, stay focused and look to the finish line.

Linda - Welcome back after I "accidently" kicked you off this blog...LOL..Linda I encourage you to keep posting here and I hope you do...Update your prayer request and I will be sure to change it up for you...

TA TA Rissa - You are still part of this group when it comes to the blog. Please I encourage you to keep in touch with all of us and post your prayer request...We will pray for you always. You are always welcome.

**Everyone be sure to thank Linda for keeping this blog so neat and refreshed for us...*** although I designed everything and made all the layouts...I give credit where credit is due so thanks linda........ -____-


Pray for each other please... EVERY PRAYER COUNTS!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting now.

It counts as a comment right? :D


Have a nice day!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.