Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanks to LINduh!

Hello fellow GROUP members!

What a great way for us to share our week struggles, and hardships and testimonies, but most importantly having an easy access way to share the wonders and JOY that Christ demonstrates through our daily walks with him.

Thanks to Linda for putting in your efforts and contributing your expertise in helping the group to become something greater in fellowship and aiding us becoming closer to each other. I hope that you all take the time to thank Linda, and hope to see you guys posting on this throughout the week. I will be checking it up on a daily basis.

Got Questions? post here Got something to share GOOD or BAD? post it here and maybe we can discuss it on sunday together as a group.

Young, this is your opportunity to share with us your experiences up in SD with being a new Christian again. Please keep us posted and we will be all glad to hear from you I am sure.

Hope everyone is having a great week and thanks again to Linda, I owe you.

ISNT THE PRAYER REQUEST THING COOL! hahah I LOVE THIS THING!!! IM GOING TO SPAM SPM SPAM! okay..back to school. Have a blessing week. remember..

SEEK for guidance. God bless.


-Mike

1 comments:

LINduh said...

haha it was no problem at all~
i'm glad i was able to do something productive for God + the group :D


i really do hope that it will help us grow closer together.


glad you like the prayer request thing XD

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.