Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Thought

I was thinking about how excited we get for things like games, activities, friends, TV shows [I'm liking/watching Glee recently], and the like, yet it's always more difficult to get that same excitement for God as often as we have for things of this world. At least for me sometimes.

That's really saddening. :(
At least for me, because that kinda gives insight into how spiritually close to God I am [not very, it seems]. :<

I guess that ties with how we're supposed to remember our first love, to keep working on staying in love.


Also, I think being more of an ascetic is what I should go for, as if I open myself up for moderation, I open myself up for compromise. Moderation and Priority, for everything is permissible for me, but not everything is beneficial. Especially with my own personal goal with my relationship with God, I need to continue going on strong, continue to grow, and not waver or look away from the path God wants me to walk.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on myself, I guess. o.o

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with [us] all. (2 Corinthians 13:14)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.