****VERY IMPORTANT****
Please note that I am not directing this to any of of YOU but for ALL OF US to think about..
Sorry if i offend any of you.
>>>>ONLY READ THIS IF YOU HAVE ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO SPARE DONT COME BACK TO IT READ IT ALL AT ONE TIME AND REALLY TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT <<<<
I am actually feeling very blessed that although I am going through some difficult times that I am still able to find joy and praise God throughout the day. I am pleased to say that it is quite amazing how God opens our eyes to so many things and allows us to share these experiences with our fellow brothers and sister.
With what Young had said before, how we are so easily amused or attached to the things of the world however, when it comes to opening the bible and finding joy in that, or taking time to praise God by YOURSELF, or even simply just taking the time to have a conversation with our Lord and Savior. Interesting enough, God humbled me very deeply this week and opened my eyes to what it is to Love God. (Not completely but I am getting closer)
Like I had said on this past Sunday about how our relationship with Christ reflects whether or not we are confident in the decision we make in our lives. Its not about asking..."Lord, what do you want me to do now?" but more a sense of.."Lord, You have called me here and may I be used to fulfill YOUR purpose and for YOUR glory.
Now, all of you guys say that you guys are Christians and that you guys all want to be a great follower of Christ but lets take the time to reflect on our lives. That same joy that we were privileged to experience sometime in our past lives, is a gift from God that he has given to ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, to take part in and share. Now, just a question of thought, when was the last time you cried because you wanted to so desperately share this new Life with another?
With today's society it is so easy to call OURSELVES christians but when you look in the bible, the disciples were given the name "Christians"(Acts 11). Have you ever thought that when people look at you, that you can be given the privilege being called a Christian or are you out in the world proclaiming who you are for the rest of the world to know but not really see? When we are put to the test, it is so easy to see how harsh the times are and not realize how God feels. *Back to what Young pointed out*; Try to think what God is feeling when you are doing things of this world before trying to please God. We are called His children and we are called His sons and daughters. Can you imagine how jealous God is of our love of worldly things. God loved us first and I am almost 100% positive that every time we fall into our own desires how much God really is saddened. It really is funny how we look at our lives and are so quick to blame God, when God doesn't even think to blame us. Before you read on take a look on youtube for a song that really speaks out what God may feel when we turn our backs on Him.
Song name: How He Loves
Artist : David Crowder Band
Album : Church Music
Listen this a couple of things pull out the lyrics and really dissect the song, put it into perspective, think about your life, where you stand, how you have thought about God, and how we and Christians fail to love God, even when He loved us first.
>>Here are the Lyrics in case you couldn't find it..<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI
He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.
And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
And we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If his grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…
He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
I will be posting another follow up on this.. But I want you guys to read this and take time to really think about this. The love that God so willingly gives us, the unfailing, unending, so merciful, graceful, humble, never envying, unconditional, self-sacrificing love..
How have you/we showed God, your/our Lord and Savior, that you/we love Him?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.