Thursday, April 29, 2010

Keep this in your prayers, please~

Hi guys,

I don't know if you remember the friend that I brought to Friends' Night, named Young, from the library at Hope. He was the one who got all of the PMC category questions right when even we didn't know, haha :D Anyways, he's leaving next week to go into the Korean military for his mandatory 2 year service. He's not exactly the military type, and he's much older than most of the guys who go into the military, so he'll probably have a pretty hard time. I just want to ask if you guys could remember to pray for him occasionally over the next few weeks... and years. Thanks :D

Emma <3

3 comments:

Everrecus said...

Got it :B

Anonymous said...

wait... how is he returning to Korea to serve in the military? They dont usually draft(?) people all the way from US (well, unless he returned to Korea voluntarily and they confine him there until he serves his years...)! I guess he didn't register to be exempt from that...

I'll pray for him for sure! =)

Emma Hartman said...

He didn't want to be restricted from returning to Korea (where they would confine him there until he served), so he chose to go serve now instead of waiting and letting it interrupt his life inconveniently. :P

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.