I wanted to share with you a song that has really touched my heart. It's kinda long, but every time I sit to listen to it, it bring me to tears....ahem......manly tears.........but tears nonetheless.
It is called Deathbed and is found on Relient K's Five Score and Seven Years Ago album.
This song is about a person who needed Jesus and even though his life was completely out of whack...Jesus sought him out and saved him. It ends very nicely with some truthful words from the 'Jesus' in the song!! I'm not ganna lie: Some of the underlying themes (Correct? Linda?) are things I can relate to. So when I hear this song I can really see myself there, in some of the parts at least. I hope you guys enjoy it!!!
2 comments:
It's a nice song, though kinda funny at times. :d
*gonna
Thanks for sharing. :3
Tanks Young!! Ganna? sigh -.-
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.