Friday, January 1, 2010

My game plan/ New Years resolution

So I wanted to apologize that I have not posted in a long time. Anyway here is my game plan.

I was not there to understand fully of what i am supposed to do but I will try...

So here I go...

1. To read the bible every morning to start my day fresh with the Word of God.
~I have tried to do this and it has been something that was asked of me awhile ago and all excuses aside I have not obeyed as I wish I would have.

2. To strive to read the bible from start to finish. Try to annotate or take notes as I go so I might bring questions to ask to better understand what God is trying to tell me.
~I have to admit I have never read the bible cover to cover and I do not know all the stories that I must know as a christian. It is sad but everytime I try to read the old testimant I can never finish it.

3. To always remember there is another day after a storm and to try and look at the possitive instead of the negative all the time.
~Kind of explains itself

4. To try not to procrastinate on my bible studies and my prayer time. Also to study hard for the future God wants for me in school.
~I have not been doing too well in school I am really bad at math and that class is taking a toll becasue I have not met a teacher yet besides my 12th grade teacher that can teach me to understand. I also have not been praying as much as I want to or should I say as much as I can. I also have not been upkeeping my bible studies.

5. To set up a schedual of time that I can pray and read my bible. Even the the scheduale may vary on days I work to follow a guidline. Without that I wont be able to stay on track. This may be the best way for me to stay in tune with God and also work and go to school.

6. To strive to pray with John as much as I can. To set a schedule that is best for both of us so that we may grow as one not only in marrage but in God and always have God in the center of our relationship. Without God nothing is possible and we wont be able to surive.

7. By doing bible study and prayer I hope to use that to not only grow in spirit but that I might be able to share the good news of God with others and of the salvation that come with it. Accepting God into thier hearts.
~This one is going to be very hard for me becasue I am not what you would call a social butterfly and I do not make friends at school I go to school to learn and I am a very silent person dispite how everyone sees me at church. I am not a talkative person so making friends and witnessing to them is going to be a very hard task but this is what I wish I can uphold with God's help.

Sorry it is so long but Mikey told me that it needed to be through and so here is my game plan.
I am hopping I can do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.