Thursday, February 18, 2010

schedule

Sorry for not posting it sooner but this is my next week schedule
mon-7am-330p
Tues-7am-2p
Wed-7am-12p
Thursday off but i have class at 10 am till 1150 and 5p-650
Fri-7am-3pm
Sat-5am-1230p
And im off Sunday. These past couple of weeks i have put in the extra day of the week so I worked 6 days for the past two weeks and as you can see i worked Sunday so i worked 6 days straight and then got Thursday off and then worked another 6 days.

I am trying to promote with in the company and was transferred here to this store and i am having to prove my self once more to a whole new store manager. I am taking shifts left and right and I am trying to get noticed so to add on to my prayer request I would like to ask you for your prayers that someone sees my hard work and I finally achieve that promotion.

If not then for a new job that pays more and has better hours for me. I am looking for a teller position at a bank at the moment and I can not find one that is currently hiring so if you guys know of one please let me know.

But there is my schedule and I just wanted you guys to know what I have been going through with work and I wanted to thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers.

Love
TaRissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.